WHY HIRE THE BEST OHIO CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN AKRON OHIO?
A criminal charge could have a severe impact on your freedom and your future; thus, enlisting the best representation possible is crucial to protecting your rights. Max Hiltner is a top criminal defense attorney in Akron, Ohio, having successfully defended countless clients. Hiltner also offers the greatest prospect for favorable verdicts or plea bargains.
Hiltner Law has a reputation for being among the most effective trial lawyers in Ohio, pairing each client with a top Ohio federal criminal defense attorney. We can defend clients with charges ranging a DUI to a Class A Felony. Each client also gains the advantages of 30+ years of experience in Ohio courtrooms as well as unparalleled negotiating skills; furthermore, Criminal Defense Attorney Max Hiltner thoroughly analyzes the details of each charge, finding any possible flaws in the prosecution’s case. We will arrange expert testimony, locate witnesses, and anything else necessary for preparing the best possible defense of your rights.
Click Here for a FREE confidential
initial consultation on your case.
OHIO DUI DEFENSE
- Drunk Driving Offenses
- FAQ Regarding DUI
- Breathalyzer, Blood and Urine Tests
- Sobriety Tests
- DUI Penalties
The Best in Criminal Defense
When you or a loved one is facing a criminal charge, hiring effective legal counsel is absolutely paramount. Whether you are facing a DUI or a felony murder charge, you need an Ohio criminal defense lawyer with experience and passion. Hiltner Law is a proven criminal defense firm with a reputation as one of Ohio’s best federal criminal defense attorneys.
Ohio Criminal Defense Attorney | Hiltner Law
When searching for a federal criminal defense attorney, you need someone with experience who will treat you as a priority. Every new case carries a new series of circumstances; therefore, Hiltner Law spends ample time with each client to ensure we collect crucial information on their case. It is all too common for clients to arrive at our firm having been convinced that they are cornered with no chance of acquittal; however, we give them a chance for hope. With Hiltner Law, clients team up with a seasoned criminal defense attorney who can present evidence of your innocence find errors in the prosecution’s case.
Protecting You and Your Future
When anyone is facing a criminal charge, their rights and future are at risk; thus, no one should settle for anything less than a skilled and attentive attorney. Hiltner Law is a criminal defense law firm with an earned reputation for success. Max Hiltner prides himself on providing a passionate defense for each of his clients, protecting their rights and ensuring fair treatment in the courtroom.
A Defense Practice with Proven Results
With a growing reputation for success in the courtroom, Hiltner Law has developed into a multi-state criminal defense practice. Max Hiltner has become one of the most respected and reliable Ohio criminal defense attorneys. Hiltner Law brought about a dozen cases to trial in 2016, none of which resulted in conviction; furthermore, dozens more cases were dismissed by prosecutors across the state to avoid going to trial against Hiltner Law. We understand that a criminal charge means your freedom hangs in the balance; therefore, we utilize all available resources to protect our clients
The Value in Going to Trial | Criminal Defense Attorney Ohio
If you have been charged with a serious criminal offense, you need a federal criminal defense attorney who will confidently go to trial with you. In many cases, clients realize their initial attorney is avoiding trial and decide to hire Hiltner Law instead. Once paired with Hiltner Law, clients immediately grasp the significance of a proven trial lawyer. With his extensive experience, Max Hiltner knows exactly how to navigate the courtroom; furthermore, coming to court with a reputable criminal defense lawyer pressures the prosecution into rethinking their case or avoiding trial altogether. Preparation and confidence are invaluable in the face of a criminal charge and could mean the difference between acquittal and conviction.
Defending Against Conviction
Conviction brings along many negative consequences with it. It can have serious, irreparable effects on both your personal and professional life, including losing your job, your family, and your freedom. However, with Hiltner Law, clients receive solid protection for their futures. We focus all of our resources on analyzing all crucial information in your case; furthermore, Hiltner Law arrives at court prepared to provide representation that exudes fearless confidence.
Attentive and Passionate Representation
Every criminal case is different, which means the details leading to each client’s acquittal are entirely unique; thus, criminal cases require punctuality and thorough preparation to provide a reliable defense. Anyone facing conviction need an attorney who works thoroughly and efficiently. Hiltner Law collects all necessary information for each client’s case to ensure the protection of their rights and freedom. Max Hiltner’s experience in the courtroom provides him with insight to expose nuanced inconsistencies; furthermore, in the past, Hiltner’s rigorous preparation has led to the exposure of errors in the prosecution’s case, resulting in a not guilty verdict or the prosecution’s avoidance of trial.
If you or a loved one is facing a federal criminal charge, contact Hiltner Law immediately, and we can begin to work on your case.
Ohio Defense Attorney Max Hiltner: Highlights from Successful Cases
- June 2018 – 40-year-old Man Cleared of 1st and 2nd Degree Felony Charges
- March 2018 – Criminal Defense Lawyer Protects Client from Felony Drug Trafficking Charges
- February 2018 – Hiltner Law Reveals Lack of Evidence for 1st Degree Felony Drug Charge
- January 2018 – State Court Dismisses Child Pornography Case Against Client of Ohio Criminal Defense Attorney
- December 2017 – Poorly Administered Sobriety Tests Lead to Young Doctor’s Acquittal
- Young Woman’s DUI/OVI Charges Dismissed by State
- State Dismisses DUI/OVI Case Under Pressure from Criminal Defense Attorney
- October 2017 – Issues in Prosecution’s Case Leads to Dismissal of Domestic Violence Charges
- Criminal Defense Attorney Transforms Domestic Violence Case into Mental Health Advocacy
- Rural Ohio Jury Finds Young Professional Not Guilty of OVI on Evidence of Racial Profiling
- August 2017 – DUI/OVI Charge Reduced to Misdemeanor of Failure to Control
- OVI/DUI Charged Reduced to Headlight Violation for College Woman
- July 2017 – Witness’ Prejudice Leads to Not Guilty Verdict for Client of Hiltner Law
- May 2017 – State’s Failure to Meet Burden of Proof Leads to Dismissal of DUI/OVI Case
- April 2017 – Three Trials with No Convictions in just Three Days
- February 2017 – Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Recovering Addict from Unjust Charges
- December 2016 – Facing Domestic Violence Charges, Father of Three Pleads Disorderly Conduct
- Faulty Sobriety Testing Reduces DUI/OVI to Speeding Violation
- November 2016 – Domestic Violence Reduced to Disorderly Conduct
- August 2016 – Violation of Constitutional Rights Leads to Acquittal of Columbiana County Family
- Murder Charge Ends in Hung Jury
- July 2016 – DUI/OVI Charge Reduced to Failure to Control for Cuyahoga County Man
- April 2016 – Father Receives Full Custody After Ex-Wife Falsely Accuse him of Assault
- February 2016 – Eye Witness Account Leads to Acquittal in Domestic Violence Case
- August 2015 – Summit County Man Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence