WHY HIRE THE BEST OHIO CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN AKRON OHIO?
A criminal charge could have a significant, negative impact on your freedom and your future; thus, enlisting the best representation possible is crucial to protecting your rights. Max Hiltner is a top criminal defense attorney in Akron, Ohio, having successfully defended countless clients. Hiltner also offers the greatest prospect for favorable verdicts or plea bargains.
Hiltner Law has a reputation for being among the most effective trial lawyers in Ohio, pairing each client with a top Ohio criminal defense attorney. We can defend clients with charges ranging a DUI to a Class A Felony. Each client also gains the advantages of 30+ years of experience in Ohio courtrooms as well as unparalleled negotiating skills; furthermore, Criminal Defense Attorney Max Hiltner thoroughly analyzes the details of each charge, finding any possible flaws in the prosecution’s case. We will arrange expert testimony, locate witnesses, and anything else necessary for preparing the best possible defense of your rights.
Click Here for a FREE confidential
initial consultation on your case.
OHIO CRIMINAL DEFENSE
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Charges
- OVI (DUI)
- Weapons charges
- Aggravated Assault
- Drug Possession/Trafficking
- Felony Theft
- Gambling Offenses
- Weapons charges
- White Collar Crimes
OHIO DUI DEFENSE
- Drunk Driving Offenses
- FAQ Regarding DUI
- Breathalyzer, Blood and Urine Tests
- Sobriety Tests
- DUI Penalties
The Best in Criminal Defense
When you or a loved one is facing a criminal charge, hiring effective legal counsel is absolutely paramount. Whether you are facing a DUI or a felony murder charge, you need an Ohio criminal defense lawyer with experience and passion. Hiltner Law is a proven criminal defense firm with a reputation as one of Ohio’s best defense attorneys.
Ohio Criminal Defense Attorney | Hiltner Law
Maxwell Hiltner is an Ohio criminal defense attorney who treats each client as a top priority. Each case is surrounded by unique circumstances; thus, Hiltner Law spends time with clients to collect all useful information about their case. Many clients feel they have been cornered and believe they have no chance for acquittal; however, an experienced criminal defense attorney can find holes in the prosecution’s case and present evidence of your innocence.
Protecting Your Rights and Your Future
First and foremost, Maxwell Hiltner prides himself on being an Ohio criminal defense attorney that passionately fights for the rights of his clients. When you have been charged with a criminal offense, your future is at stake. You should not settle for anything less than a passionate criminal defense attorney.
A Respected Practice with Proven Results
Hiltner Law has grown into an established, multi-state criminal defense practice. Maxwell Hiltner’s success in the courtroom has earned him a spot as one of the most respected criminal defense attorneys in Northeast Ohio. In 2016, Hiltner Law took around a dozen cases to trial, which resulted in zero convictions, and prosecutors across the state dismissed dozens more to avoid trial. Hiltner understands that a criminal charge means your freedom is at stake. We will do everything within our power to protect your rights.
The Importance of Going to Trial | Criminal Defense Attorney Ohio
Many clients have hired Hiltner Law after realizing their initial attorney was avoiding trial. In the face of a serious criminal charge, you need a criminal defense attorney who is willing to go to trial for you. With Hiltner Law, you immediately understand the value of a proven criminal defense attorney. Hiltner Law knows the ins and outs of the courtroom, and walking into court with a respected attorney by your side will pressure the prosecution to rethink their case or avoid trial. Thorough preparation and fearless confidence could mean the difference between conviction and acquittal.
A Solid Defense Against Conviction
Conviction can lead to irreparable damages on your personal and professional life. If you are facing conviction, your family, your job, and your freedom are at stake. Hiltner Law can provide a solid defense for your future. By analyzing the details surrounding your case, Hiltner Law will provide passionate representation with preparedness that shows confidence in the face of the prosecution.
Prepared and Passionate Representation
Punctuality is crucial in any criminal case, and those facing conviction need a criminal defense attorney who works efficiently. Hiltner Law will collect all the information needed to protect your freedom. In many cases, Hiltner’s thorough preparation has exposed holes in the prosecution’s case, leading to a NOT GUILTY verdict or the prosecution’s avoidance of trial altogether.
Each case and charge is different, and the details necessary for acquittal are equally unique. Hiltner’s experience gives him the insight to discover minute discrepancies in the prosecution’s case or in the police officers’ conduct. If you have been charged with a criminal offense, contact Hiltner Law as soon as possible, and we can begin working on your defense.
Ohio Defense Attorney Max Hiltner: Highlights from Successful Cases
- June 2018 – 40-year-old Man Cleared of 1st and 2nd Degree Felony Charges
- March 2018 – Criminal Defense Lawyer Protects Client from Felony Drug Trafficking Charges
- February 2018 – Hiltner Law Reveals Lack of Evidence for 1st Degree Felony Drug Charge
- January 2018 – State Court Dismisses Child Pornography Case Against Client of Ohio Criminal Defense Attorney
- December 2017 – Poorly Administered Sobriety Tests Lead to Young Doctor’s Acquittal
- Young Woman’s DUI/OVI Charges Dismissed by State
- State Dismisses DUI/OVI Case Under Pressure from Criminal Defense Attorney
- October 2017 – Issues in Prosecution’s Case Leads to Dismissal of Domestic Violence Charges
- Criminal Defense Attorney Transforms Domestic Violence Case into Mental Health Advocacy
- Rural Ohio Jury Finds Young Professional Not Guilty of OVI on Evidence of Racial Profiling
- August 2017 – DUI/OVI Charge Reduced to Misdemeanor of Failure to Control
- OVI/DUI Charged Reduced to Headlight Violation for College Woman
- July 2017 – Witness’ Prejudice Leads to Not Guilty Verdict for Client of Hiltner Law
- May 2017 – State’s Failure to Meet Burden of Proof Leads to Dismissal of DUI/OVI Case
- April 2017 – Three Trials with No Convictions in just Three Days
- February 2017 – Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Recovering Addict from Unjust Charges
- December 2016 – Facing Domestic Violence Charges, Father of Three Pleads Disorderly Conduct
- Faulty Sobriety Testing Reduces DUI/OVI to Speeding Violation
- November 2016 – Domestic Violence Reduced to Disorderly Conduct
- August 2016 – Violation of Constitutional Rights Leads to Acquittal of Columbiana County Family
- Murder Charge Ends in Hung Jury
- July 2016 – DUI/OVI Charge Reduced to Failure to Control for Cuyahoga County Man
- April 2016 – Father Receives Full Custody After Ex-Wife Falsely Accuse him of Assault
- February 2016 – Eye Witness Account Leads to Acquittal in Domestic Violence Case
- August 2015 – Summit County Man Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence